Saturday, January 31, 2009

Long Month

I'm so sorry for not updating my blog better.

We have a had a long and hard month.

In early December we found out I was expecting. We were very excited but only told a few close friends and family. I had terrible morning sickness around the clock. I wasn't able to more than lay on the couch most days. This past week I lost the baby. We were shocked to say the least. I didn't have any symptoms that made me think that things were not going okay. The doctor told us the baby just stopped developing.

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. It means so much to know that people care.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Susan, I am so sorry. You will all be in my prayers and thoughts which I hope will provide you and your family some comfort.

Please e-mail me if you need to talk.

(((hugs)))

Stephanie said...

Oh I am SO sorry to hear this news!

I hope you are doing as well as you can. Hopefully knowing Mr. Newlywed and I are praying for you will offer some comfort.

Mandy said...

Oh no, Susan. I was wondering if you were OK...esp. when we didn't see you in Charleston.

You certainly are in our prayers. I know this is difficult to handle. Let me know if you need anything.

McMommy said...

No words...just sending lots of hugs your way...

Lori Beth said...

I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Casey said...

Susan... so sad to hear the news. I had wondered several times if everything was alright. You are in my thoughts and prayers and please know how sorry I am for your loss. If you need anything, please let me know. Lots of hugs!!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'm so sorry...take care of yourself.

Tanya said...

Susan I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the heartache you are going through. You are in my prayers. May the Lord comfort you during this time.

April O'neil said...

Awww im sorry to hear that you lost the baby my htoughts nd prayers are with you.