Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The count down is on!

I saw the perninatologist yesterday and we have schedule an amnio for next Monday. As long as the results come back that her lungs are mature I will deliver next Tuesday!!!! I'm excited and nervous all in one. First, I didn't think that I would make it this long and second, I'm nervous about have two at home now!!! We talk to Ben all the time about baby Ellie but who knows how much he's soaking in.

The nursery is done!! I knew if we finished the nursery she would wait to come because that's how things work out for us. If we weren't done she'd be here!!! I was making Jason hang things until 10pm the night before we saw the doctor!! I'll post pics soon!

Now I want to clean everything in the house before she comes. Not that I can really do any cleaning so this makes things a little hard. It's one thing to ask for help with laundry and Ben but cleaning is different. Thankfully my husband is a better cleaner than me!!!! The only thing is he can only do it on the weekends. On the weekend Jason has a long honey do list so sometimes washing the floors gets pushed off. I will have to really get priorities in order so I get the most important things done.

T- minus 7 days!!!!


1 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you. Please keep us posted on how you and the baby are doing!!!