Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

I have to confess....I like reality TV. One of my favorite summer shows is "Tori and Dean:Home Sweet Hollywood." I have always LOVED 90210 so this was a natural thing to watch. I was surprised by how much I liked the show. Tori was much more "normal" than I thought. Another thing that makes me watch it is Liam and Ben are a few weeks apart in age and I think it's fun to see what he's doing.

The other show that I just started watching is the "The Baby Borrowers." It's kind of like a train wreck that you can't turn away from. I can't believe that they found real parents who would give their child to other children to watch. It should be birth control for teenagers just watching the show.

The last show that I watch is "Hopkins." It's kind of like a docu-drama. Last week's show was centering around a woman getting a lung transplant. I have to admit that I teared up during the show. I don't usually do that sort of thing but for some reason it made me emotional. I'm looking forward to seeing what this week will be about.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Baby Borrowers, too! Where in the world did they find parents that would actually allow this to go on?!

Happy POW!

Laural Out Loud said...

I LOVE reality TV. It's definitely my guilty pleasure.

karenparker said...

what a great picture of ben with the tupperware! TGIF

Tyne said...

I love tori and dean- she cracks me up! Happy POW!

Carol said...

Love Reality TV, I try to avoid it cos I know I'll get hooked.

Baby borrowers is crazy, I SO am not signing up to let people use my kids as parenting guinea pigs.

Sara said...

I love Tori and Dean too!! They remind us of us! Patrick watches it with me and we laugh the whole time. I hope all is well.

McMommy said...

I just watched Baby Borrowers for the first time...and I LOVED IT! And I totally need to add Tori and Dean to my Tivo list...I used to watch the INN Love one and I thought they were hysterical!