Sunday, July 13, 2008

A to Z Meme

I got this from my friend Mandy...thanks!

A. Attached or single? Happily married
B. Best friend? Jennifer.... for over 20 years now
C. Cake or pie? cake...I love me some cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Burt Beeswax Lip Balm
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Both, I love gummy stuff, my favorite is Sour Patch Kids
H. Home town? I was born in Chicago, but have lived in Atlanta for almost 20 years
I. Favorite indulgence? Spa Days...I love getting pampered
J. January or July? July....Jason takes off during the 4th and we do family stuff
K. Kids? 1 precious little boy, Benjamin
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends
M. Marriage date? May 8, 2004
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? apples
P. Phobias? losing a family member
Q. Quote? "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." Helen Keller
R. Reasons to smile? Every time I look at Benjamin
S. Season of choice? Fall...I love the changes of the trees and temperature
T. Tag 5 people: No tags, if you want to play along please do..and let me know :)
U. Unknown fact about me? I have no cousins on either side of my family
V. Vegetable? Broccoli
W. Worst habit? I am picky eater
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound...coolest thing seeing a baby growing inside of you
Y. Your favorite food? I LOVE bread and butter, does not matter what kind a bread
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I could eat an entire loaf of bread myself! Yum!
Thanks for participating! :)