Monday, September 22, 2008

Me and My First Baby MEME

I got tagged by Mandy


1. Were you married at the time? Yes.

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Very excited

3. How old were you? 28

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was few days late and took a pregnancy test

5. Who did you tell first? I told Jason.

6. Did you want to find out the sex? YES!

7. Due due: June 2, 2007 (Jason's B-day)

8. Did you deliver early or late? Very early. I had Ben at 32 weeks.

9. Did you have morning sickness? A little

10. What did you crave? I really liked Auntie Anne pretzels and lemonade.

11. Who irritated you the most? No person, but having a cold and not being able to take anything for it was annoying

12. What was your first child’s sex? Male.

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? About 30. Still trying to lose some of that!

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, I got the HELLP syndrome at 32 weeks.

15. Where did you give birth? Northside Hospital (the best place!)

16. How many hours were you in labor? none :) only good part!

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jason drove us at 2:00am. We were happy that we weren't going to be stuck in Atlanta traffic. It was a big worry of mine.

18. Who watched? Jason was there.

19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Emergency c-section

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had a epidural but could still feel a lot of pulling. I asked for more meds during the c-section.

21. How much did your child weigh? 2 lb. 14 oz

22. What did you name him/her? Benjamin Robert, it took us four days to name him.

23. How old is your first born today? 17 months


I tag these moms - Tanya, Jenny, and Casey


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I had no idea that Ben was that early and small! He sure has grown!

Colin said...

I'm going to post my answers on my blog. Thanks for the idea. I can't believe how little Ben was. What a trooper you have.

Blessings From Above said...

This is a great meme!

I have a little boy who due on June 7, 2007, but ended up being born at 25 weeks. So he is about the same "adjusted" age as your little guy. I love this stage...although boys at this age seem to be into everything!