Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Old is New Again

I have a new favorite TV show. 90210. As soon as I found out about the remake my interest was peaked. I was a HUGE fan on the original. I mean HUGE. My friends and I had weekly watching parties and discussed the characters as if we really knew them. I know it is a little high school of me to be watching but I couldn't help it. They teased me by telling me that Kelly and Brenda would be on! Another reason I wanted to watch was that there was void in my teen soap operas since OC went off a few years ago, another show that I LOVED!

The best thing about the new show is that it still has the characters from the original show mixed in with the new story lines. I was thinking that this was going to be another teeny bopper show that had horrible writing and bad actors. I was pleasantly surprised with whole show. Some of the characters are weak but I'm already hooked and can't wait to see what happens next.

1 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

I just can't do it. My heart is still broken from the OC.

:)