Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Think, Think, Think


Ben's FAVORITE show is "My Friends Tigger and Pooh." In the show and in the book they sing a little songs that says "Think, Think, Think" while pointing to their head. Ben has picked up this up and does it all the time but especially when he is reading his Tigger and Pooh book. Too cute!

By the way, do you notice the drool coming down my child's chin?! He has a ton of teeth coming in right now. It's worse than when he was a baby. I feel like I need to put a bib on him.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so cute of Ben! i feel him with the teeth...Will is on #7 and #8 and he is drooling all over the place.

Mandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Roaming Southerner said...

He is a def. cutie!!! But I do want to see if you had to pick just one (or two) restaurants, which would you go to? We love all food!