Tuesday, November 11, 2008

meme

This is a fun meme that got from my bloggy friend over at Creative Momma.

The rules of this one? One word answers...only!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your significant other? eating

3. Your hair? straight

4. Your mother? talkative

5. Your father? quiet

6. Your favorite thing? Benjamin

7. Your dream last night? Jason

8. Your favorite drink? DietCoke

9. Your dream/goal? happiness

10. The room you're in? office

11. Your fear? death

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? thinner

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Mean

15. Muffins/donuts? donuts!!!!

16. One of your wish list items? camera

17. Where you grew up? Atlanta

18. The last thing you did? talk

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Your TV? On

21. Your pet? none

22. Your computer? necessity

23. Your life? wonderful

24. Your mood? content

25. Missing someone? yes

26. Favorite pastime? reading

27. Something you're not wearing? glasses

28. Favorite Store? Target

29. Your summer? okay

30. Your favorite color? blue

31. When is the last time you laughed? Today

32. Last time you cried? unsure

33. Who will/would re-post this? Mandy :)

34. Four places I go over: Target, Publix, Macy's, Toys R Us

35. Four people who e-mail me? Jason, mom, Jenny, Terry

36. Four of my favorite foods? Japanese, Chinese, lobster, steak

37. Four places I would like to be right now: beach, NYC, spa, shopping

38. Four people I tag? anyone who wants to play along and let me know if you do!



2 comments:

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

I wanna play along!

Unknown said...

I loved your answers! I so forgot about spa...I wish I was at a spa, too :)