Monday, November 24, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

I got this from my friend Casey.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper unless it's impossible to wrap, then it goes in a bag

2. Tree--Real or Artificial? artificial but I might have talked my husband into getting a real one this year!

3. When do you put Christmas tree up? the day after Thankgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually New Years Day

5. Like egg nog? No thanks.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? we have for Ben that's soft

7. Favorite gift received as a child? cabbage patch doll

8. Hardest person to buy for? me! I'm horrible to shop for! I tend to be VERY particular on what I like.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ben - he is so fun!

10. Worst Christmas gift? I have gotten some ugly clothes over the years

11. Mail or email a Christmas card? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? End of October

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I know of

15. Favorite food to eat at Christmas? Caramel roll Christmas morning

16. Colored or clear lights? We use colored lights on the tree and white on the house outside

17. Favorite Christmas Song? I LOVE Christmas music! Two of my favorites are Carol of the Bells and I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? We will be around Atlanta, Jason and I decided that Ben would always wake up in his house Christmas morning. We are lucky that our families live close by.

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's? There’s Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph (thanks Casey!)

20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Angel

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. When I was little I got to open one present on Christmas Eve. I think that I'll start that with Ben when he is a little older.

22. The most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and shopping crowds hands down!

If you'd like to participate please let me know!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw this one on Mandy's blog. I have it saved to do later this week!