Tuesday, July 14, 2009

100th Post!

100 things about me

  1. I have the most wonderful two year old little boy.
  2. I know this sounds corny but I truly believe God made Jason for me.
  3. I love candy, like kiddy candy. Some of my favs are sour patch kids, gummy cherries, and gummy cokes.
  4. I have no cousins.
  5. I hate to make my bed.
  6. I have a half sister who lives in California.
  7. I’ve lived in 7 different states and Georgia is my favorite :)
  8. I can be a little too honest sometimes and it can get me trouble.
  9. My husband can make anyone laugh but me.
  10. I took 8 years of French.
  11. I always sleep in the left side of the bed.
  12. I sleep on my tummy and like to cuddle with a pillow while I sleep.
  13. I’m a freak about washing hands!!! I always have sanitizer with me.
  14. Diet Coke is my favorite thing to drink. I need one at least a day.
  15. I didn’t start drinking diet coke until I was 24. I used to like the leaded stuff.
  16. I hope to have more children, God willing.
  17. I have double jointed arms and hands.
  18. I need it to be very quiet and dark to fall asleep.
  19. I’m a very light sleeper.
  20. I have a very strong sense of smell. I can tell if someone is smoking like 50 feet away.
  21. I strongly dislike smoking.
  22. I danced in Super Bowl XXVIII.
  23. I saw OJ Simpson. (before the murders)
  24. I met my husband when I was 19.
  25. Our first date was on Valentine’s Day.
  26. I don’t camp. EVER.
  27. I hate being late for things. It drives me crazy!
  28. I love to bake.
  29. I love the color of my eyes.
  30. I’d like to be able to run long distances one day. I don’t know if I’ll ever reach that goal.
  31. I broke my collar bone when I was around two. I fell jumping on a bed. My parents didn’t realize anything was REALLY wrong until I didn’t want to eat my McDonald’s.
  32. My favorite song is “With or Without You” by U2.
  33. I don’t like coffee. The only thing I like at Starbucks is caramel apple cider.
  34. I loved being a teacher.
  35. 2nd grade was my favorite grade to teach.
  36. My favorite season is the fall.
  37. I love trashy reality TV. My husband hates this!
  38. The only make up I wear on a regular basis is eyeliner and lipstick.
  39. I’m very competitive when I play board games.
  40. I LOVE anything Clemson.
  41. C-L-E-M-S-O-N, fight tigers, fight tigers, fight, fight!!!
  42. I don’t mind watching football.
  43. I’m a horrible speller. Thank goodness for spell check!
  44. I stay up too late almost every night and regret it every morning.
  45. I hate going to bed mad, and I try to avoid it at all costs.
  46. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
  47. I knew Jason was going to be the man I marry very shortly after meeting him.
  48. My husband cleans more than I do. I think that this a great thing!
  49. I’m a dog person, I hate cats.
  50. I’d like to go to Maine one day.
  51. I’m not fond of knick knacks. I don’t collect anything.
  52. I have a great sense of direction.
  53. I never have cash on me.
  54. I’m a Republican.
  55. My view on abortion changed after having Ben.
  56. I tend to want to fast forward during really scary parts of movies.
  57. I don’t like the Harry Potter books. I was teaching when they came out and tried to read the first one and hated it.
  58. My neck will flush when I get upset and sometimes it will for no reason.
  59. My toenails always have to be painted.
  60. I’m not a very adventurous person.
  61. I have gotten migraines since I was about 5 years old.
  62. I’m scared of roller coasters.
  63. I love to read magazines, especially the ones like US weekly and People.
  64. I love the Food Network, though I don’t watch as often anymore.
  65. I have a horrible singing voice.
  66. I love to snuggle.
  67. I’ve had the same best friend since I was in 4th grade.
  68. Growing up I was always a “good girl.” I never got in trouble and followed the rules.
  69. I’m a picky eater.
  70. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be bread and butter.
  71. My sign is Aquarius, I am nothing like it.
  72. I love office supplies.
  73. My high schools years were good but college was GREAT!
  74. I laugh at my own jokes.
  75. My middle name is Michele.
  76. I’m not good at decorating. I wish I was though.
  77. I never write in cursive. My print is much better.
  78. I wore bangs for too many years.
  79. Most perfumes give me a headache.
  80. I didn’t start wearing my contacts until my senior year of college.
  81. I love to swim.
  82. I just started to enjoy reading after not being interested for years.
  83. I have recently been reading 2 books a week.
  84. I need to go to church more but Ben is not really loving the nursery.
  85. This is harder than I thought.
  86. I have many ODC tendencies.
  87. I can play the flute or I could.
  88. I watch Young and the Restless everyday.
  89. I’ve thought about going to culinary school. Specifically, pastry.
  90. I don’t mind doing laundry just putting it away.
  91. I don’t know how to ride a bike but rode a tandem bike with Jason a few years ago at Hilton Head.
  92. I was born in Chicago. Most of my family is from there.
  93. I tend to take on leadership roles when I join any kind of group or organization.
  94. I LOVE the Twilight series. Love, love, love Edward.
  95. I don’t’ have any tattoos or weird piercings.
  96. I spend too much money at Target.
  97. Flip flops are my favorite type of shoe. I didn’t like them until about two years ago.
  98. I love breakfast for dinner.
  99. This took a lot more time than I thought!
  100. The little things in life make me happy.


2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Wow that would take a long time. Thanks for sharing!

shannon said...

OH. MY. GOSH. we're WAY WAY WAY more alike than i ever knew! i was nodding my head to pretty much all of those (except for the ones about Clemson and your hubby :). i HATE camping, love flip flops, spend too much at target, am a republican, love diet coke, etc...i could go on, and on. how fun!!!