Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun lovin'


Family - I love our little family so much. Jason and I constantly talk about how blessed we are to have our "good buddy." I also have fabulous parents and in-laws. They are always there when we need them and even when we don't.

Facials - Have you had one? It's heaven. Just thinking about it makes me want to schedule one.

Friends - I feel blessed to have some the best friends in the world. I've had the same best friend since 4th grade. She has seen me through EVERYTHING. I LOVE my sorority sisters!!! No matter how long it's been since I talked with any of them I know they'd be there if I needed them. I have also made great friends teaching over the years.

Funnel cakes - They make me feel like a kid again each time I eat one!


1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh funnel cakes..you make me want to go to a carnival now!