Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hard lesson to learn

So I mentioned that our computer had crashed but it is worse than I thought. We are not going to be able to recover anything off the hard drive unless we pay like $1000. I have been very depressed about it. The only good thing is that I still have all my pictures of Benjamin. My dad is trying to find out if he might know someone who could do it at a better rate. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I am hoping to upload pictures from the beach soon for my next post. Bye for now!

1 comments:

McMommy said...

Yikes. That hurts, I know!! I wish we could help you....McDaddy is in the IT field so he has lots of tricks on how to save a hard drive....like putting it in the freezer! I swear. Something like you put it in the freezer for a couple of hours, then stick it back in your computer...supposedly, it gives you like 5 or 10 minutes to get the really important files off of it before it "heats up" again.

If you want me to ask him the details of it, just email me and let me know!