Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Card

I had been trying to get a "good" picture of Ben for our Christmas card for weeks. I finally gave up and decided to go to a profession at Portrait Innovations. They had done his 18 month portrait so I thought they would do a good job. During our session, Ben ran out of the room multiple times, bit me, and tried to bite the photographer. I was very worried that we would have nothing to chose from.

Here are some of the outtakes.....







And the winner is..........



Merry Christmas from our family to yours!



3 comments:

Lori Beth said...

I love your card... and I got it in the mail today!! Ben is such a cutie. Have a Merry Christmas!!
-Lori

April O'neil said...

That Picture is so adorable i love your choice....Hes got a beautiful Smile

Tanya said...

I loved the one you picked out!