Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Letter W

Game time!!!! I though that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!

I got assigned the letter W from Michelle.

1. Water - I love to be near any kind of water - oceans, lakes, rivers. It is just so calming.

2. White Chocolate milkshake or ice cream - does this need a description of it yumminess!

3. Wife - I love being a wife to my husband!

4. Waffle House - Best place to go eat breakfast after going out!

5. Winter - I know that most people don't like winter but I do. It's not that cold here in Georgia and my favorite holiday, Christmas, is during winter.

6. Weddings - I really like going to weddings. I think that is fun to see "the dress", the flowers, and even dance.

7. Whipped Cream - All dessert is better with a little whipped cream!

8. Willow tree - It's one my favorite trees and looks like it should be a fairly tale with it's long flowing branches.

9. Wontons - One of my favorite appetizers for Chinese food.

10. Wrapping paper - I am such a sucker for wrapping paper!! I love it. I always buy too much at Christmas because there are so many to choose from!

If you'd like to play along let me know!! I'll assign you a letter.


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Susan! I have the letter M from Michelle. I'll be posting some time tomorrow or Thursday. Check for it! :)

Unknown said...

Great list! I love everything you listed :)

Blessings From Above said...

Great list! Wontons are one of my favorite foods.

The Nitsche Family said...

This is so cute! I saw Mandy's, too. I think I'd like to do one, too...