Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And the Award goes to.......

I recently received my first award (yippee!) and need to pass it on. Here are the deserving seven.

Jessica at Farm Fresh Iowa - She is an amazing woman and adorable kids! You need to read about the recent birth of her son. AMAZING!!!!!
Elizabeth at Tigers in Beaufort - She is a fellow Clemson graduate and a newlywed!!!
Tanya at The Random Happenings of Us - She is an old high school friend I recently found!
Bree at The Story of a Little Man Lincoln - I love reading about how Lincoln is doing and can relate to somethings because I'm a preemie mom too.
Nate at Confessions of A CF Husband - This is a very inspiring blog that everyone should check out.
Mandy at Life's About a Dream - She is a sorority sis I had in college and is very funny!!!
The Roaming Southerner - She is hilarious and a southerner...do you need more?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Susan! I meant what I said...it has been great to be back in touch! :)

Elizabeth Sanders said...

Awww Thanks! We are going to Clemson this weekend to avenge our loss! GO TIGERS!