Sunday, August 17, 2008

Delish!!!!

If you're looking my for my POW click here! Sorry this is last week's!


Behold, my new favorite snack! I discovered them at Costco, while they were giving away free samples. By the way, gotta love the Costco -
with all the free samples, you can have a whole meal when you visit! So the snack is freeze dried apples. They are crunchy and then they kind of melt in your mouth. The apples are very sweet.

Another plus is that Ben really likes them too! I went the to the website for the apples and saw that they made other kinds of fruits, too. I'll be on the look out to try the other kinds for sure, but has anyone else scouted them out already?




12 comments:

Jenny said...

I just love fuji apples! I have not seen those! I will have to go and get some. So YUMMY!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I will keep an eye out for them. My son LOVES apples...and I HATE to peeling them to make them look just like the ones from McDonald's!

The Pink Owl said...

We just got a new Costco near me and I'm excited. I've actually never been to one!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

never tried them!! Will be on the look out. I don't go to Costco, but I do frequent BJs.

Leslie said...

Oh I love Costco too. (miss them) Wish I could say I've tried those, or even will try them. Maybe when I get back to the states I will. Those sound absolutely yummy. My kiddos are huge fruit eaters!

McMommy said...

If I buy those apples at Costco, will my bill still be $345? Cause it seems no matter what I buy there, my bill is never under 100 bucks...

McMommy said...

p.s. Congrats on being FIRST in POW!!!

mom2natnkatncj said...

Mmmm, those look yummy. Never saw them before.

Anonymous said...

Those do look good. My only problem with Costco is that my daughter eats everything at the store but when we get home she doesn't want it any more. A while back, I even wrote a post about it.

Unknown said...

I've never been to a Costco before...sad, right?
Those look yummy, though!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to a Costco either, but will look for them in Publix. They look yummy!

Carol said...

Our Costco doesn't give free samples. So sad.

They sound delicious though, may just have to check them out.