Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Totally Feelin' the Love

My friend, Mandy, recently gave me my second award!!!! I can't believe that I have received two awards in one week.


If you receive the “Rock on Sistah Friend” award, you must post the button on your blog (in sidebar or in a post), and link back to Color Me Untypical.
Let Jia know if you receive the award from someone, so she can add you to our Sistah’s Who Rock Blogroll, and give them my personal “Rock On Sistah Friend!”

In the post on your blog, you must give the award away to 3 other Sistah’s who you think rock. Post links to their blogs, why they rock, and post the rules to the award. Also, let them know you’ve given them the award so they too can celebrate themselves and pass on the love.

My Sistahs are...

Margaret at So Happily Us- She just happens to be my Lil Sis from my sorority in college. She has a very cute blog with adorable children!
McMommy at The McMommy Chronicles - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her blog. It is a must read!
Sara at PS Happenings - She is a dear friend and like a sister!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you so much, Susan! It's my first blog award! :)

McMommy said...

Ooh!!!! Thank you so so much for this! It truly is a very rockin' award and I'm honored that you think I'm deserving of it!!