Thursday, August 28, 2008

Have you seen this?

So I was going around the blog world and came across this blog about the show Jon and Kate plus 8. I have watched the show for the last two seasons and found the children funny and cute. The blog is supposedly written by Aunt Jodie's sister. I wasn't convinced that it was completely true until I saw the most recent post! It's a video of Aunt Jodie addressing all the drama that has gone on about the show. If you are a fan of the show it makes you think differently to say the least!

5 comments:

The Pink Owl said...

I found the same blog a few weeks ago. The video was what caused me to believe it. Kind of sad and certainly makes me look at Kate G. a little differently...

Blessings From Above said...

I also started reading the same blog a few weeks ago.

I wish I could say that I was shocked by everything the blog said. But, Kate is such a control freak (poor Jon!) on the show, I can only imagine what she is like when the camera aren't rolling.

Unknown said...

So interesting! I can't wait to watch the video...

I love the show, but Kate can drive me up the wall...

Miss Lisa said...

I found this a couple months back and even though I rarely watch the show, it made me pretty sad for the kids :(

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I found this blog a few weeks ago too. The name of the blog is pretty harsh...but it was interesting to read. I saw the GUM episode that she posts about...I remember thinking while I was watching it how quickly she freaked out about the gum and if "Aunt Jodi" would be offended by the things she said...

I just watched that video...how sad. I was hoping that stuff wasn't true.